Nothing more simple:
By depositing money (even a very small sum is a big help) into the Waama Project account number: 651-2406623-59
Information needed for payments from abroad:
IBAN: BE 84 6512 4066 2359
BIC or SWIFT: KEYTBEBB
By activating a permanent money order (for example for the salary of the midwife) for the same account.
Pick the project you want to support and deposit your donation mentioning:
DISP (medication, medical appliances)
EDUC (educational material)
SV (salary midwife).
The collected funds will be deposited regularly into an account of the National Microfinance Bank (NMB) in Katesh held by the ‘Sisters of Charity of St. Charles Boromes’ in Waama.
The sisters are in charge of the budget and control the money for the different projects.
But there are lots of other ways to support this initiative:
• By communicating your ideas or suggestions
• By offering a venue, free of charge
• By giving a benefit concert
• By collecting medication and medical appliances (see medical list)
• By helping us with the events we organise (first on our list: Benefit Concerts for Waama)